Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog post!

I decided a while back ago that I should try out this blog phenomenon... but, I was not sure how to tackle it. Of course, I wanted to control the look-and-feel, but I am not a code person. Without taking a class on it, Wordpress is either so simple or so difficult, that I was not able to figure it out.

So, after I finished reading a friend's blog the other day, I clicked on "Create a Blog." This particular blog does allow for design control. I now will have to figure out how to re-direct the blog site on my website to this page... I am sure that bluehost.com will help me figure that out.

I am planning to use this as a forum to talk about photography. This may range in topics from equipment, subject matter, mobile photography, apps, locations, experiments (failed and successful), meetup groups, etc.


This image has no particular significance...
just wanted to use one of my B&W texture shots!



I will not be posting every day, so please check back occassionally. You may even be able to subscribe. Please leave comments, topic suggestions, or let me know if there are any issues with this blog site!

2 comments:

  1. Great!!! thank you for sharing my friend, I am your fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've officially entered the "blogosphere!"
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete